Everyday is a fairy tales!

Friday, February 8, 2013

He's ready.



I went to bed early last nite, leaving him alone in the living watching his fave tv show.
Sounds of his guitar playing wakes me up at 11:55 pm, I went up to take a peek what he's doing.

He's recording a song for our Lil' Munchkin...
I cant help but to cry..

"Well I don't know if I'm ready
To be the man I have to be
I'll take a breath, I'll take her by my side
We stand in awe, we've created life

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open
Now everything has changed
I'll show you love
I'll show you everything
With arms wide open..."





..my loyal pedi-guy...:)


Terima kasih, Allah..


4 comments:

In This Skin said...

Aww. I am happy for you! Good luck mommy daddy to be!!

AcikTanpaNama said...

:)

missHLiza said...

Pejam-celik-pejam-celik dah bertiga ya..

Iezan Tajuddin Woods said...

Alhamdulillah girls!:D